Frigidaire Electrolux Genuine OEM PureSource Ultra II Refrigerator Ice & Water Filter
Filter Life: 6 months or 400 gallons (whichever comes first)
Flow Rate: 0.5 gallons per minute
Operating Pressure: 30-100 psi
Operating Temperature: 33-100 °F
Filter Size: 10-1/8" High x 2-1/8" Wide
How To Replace The Frigidaire PureAdvantage EPTWFU01 Water Filter:
1. Remove the old filter by rotating it counterclockwise (to the left) 90 degrees to release it.
2. Remove the used filter by pulling it straight out. (The water shuts off automatically so you don’t have to worry about flooding your refrigerator).
3. Slide the new filter into the filter housing as far as it will go with the grip end horizontal.
4. Push lightly inward on the filter while rotating it clockwise (to the right). The filter will then pull itself inward as it is rotated. Rotate the filter 90 degrees until it stops and the grip end is vertical. You may be able to feel a very light click as the filter locks into place.
4. If your refrigerator has a 'Change Filter' light, reset it.
How To Reset The 'Change Filter' Light:
1. Press the reset button and hold it down until the green light begins to flash (up to 15 seconds).
All filters we carry are NSF approved and of the top quality.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.