Frigidaire Electrolux Genuine OEM PureAdvantage Refrigerator Ice & Water Filter. Frigidaire EWF01 refrigerator filter is also referred to as FC300.
How To Replace The Frigidaire Electrolux PureAdvantage EWF01 Water Filter:
1. Turn off the ice maker using the power switch.
2. Press the button just below the filter to release it.
3. Slide the used filter straight out. (The water shuts off automatically so you don’t have to worry about flooding your refrigerator).
4. Push the new filter straight in until it 'clicks'.
5. Turn the ice maker back on.
6. If your refrigerator has a 'Change Filter' light, reset it.
How To Reset The 'Change Filter' Light:
1. Press and hold the 'Filter Status' button on the dispenser until the display changes from 'Replace' to 'Good' (for about 3 seconds).
Filter Life: 6 months or 400 gallons (whichever comes first)
Flow Rate: 0.5 gallons per minute
Operating Pressure: 30-100 psi
Operating Temperature: 33-100 °F
Filter Size: 6-3/4" High x 4-1/4" Wide x 2-1/4" Long
All filters we carry are NSF approved and of the top quality.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.