GE (G.E.) Genuine OEM SmartWater MSWF Slim Refrigerator Ice & Water Filter and is also referred to as MSWF.
This water filter cartridge reduces lead, chlorine, asbestos, mercury, cysts, particulates, turbidity, and some herbicides and pesticides, without removing fluoride. It improves the taste and odour of your water and ice. The GE WG03F00835 SmartWater MSWF Ice and Water Filtration System is tested and certified by NSF International to meet or exceed NSF/ANSI Standards 42 and 53.
Filter Life: 6 months or 300 gallons (whichever comes first)
Flow Rate: 0.9 gallons per minute
Operating Pressure: 20-120 psi
Operating Temperature: 33-100 °F
Filter Size: 8-1/2" Long 2-1/4" Diameter
How To Replace The G.E. SmartWater WG03F00676 MSWF Water Filter:
1. Turn the used filter counterclockwise 1/2 turn and pull the filter straight down. (The water shuts off automatically so you don’t have to worry about flooding your refrigerator).
2. Fill the new filter with cold water from your faucet.
3. Push the filter straight up into the fridge and turn it clockwise 1/2 turn.
4. If your refrigerator has a 'Change Filter' light, reset it.
How To Reset The 'Change Filter' Light:
1. If your refrigerator has a LCD screen: Press the 'Filter Replaced' button.
1. If your refrigerator does not have a LCD screen: Press and hold the 'Reset Filter' button on the dispenser for approximately 3 seconds.
For best performance and to ensure clean and safe drinking water, it is highly recommended to change your filter every 6 months.
All filters we carry are NSF approved and of the top quality.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.