GE (G.E.) Genuine OEM In-Line Refrigerator Ice & Water Filter. GE WG03F01382 refrigerator filter is also referred to as GXRTDR and GXRTQR.
Filter Life: 6 months or 2500 gallons (whichever comes first)
Flow Rate: 0.5 gallons per minute
Operating Pressure: 25-125 psi
Operating Temperature: 100 °F
Filter Size: 10" Long x 2" Diameter
How To Replace The G.E. WG03F01382 GXRTDR Water Filter:
1. Turn off water supply.
2. Remove blue locking clips between filter and collets.
3. Disconnect the old filter at its inlet first then its outlet. To remove tubing, depress and hold white collet; pull tubing out. Some water may spill or drip back through the filter.
4. Make a line 1/2″ from the end of each remaining piece of tubing. (Check for roundness, smoothness, cuts, nicks, flat spots and sharp edges. It may be necessary to recut the tubing.)
6. Locate fittings for the tubing on the side of the filtration system.
7. Water flow is from left to right. Water inlet is on the left side and water outlet is on the right side. Failure to follow will result in bad performance.
8. Push the tubing into the filter inlet until the line is flush with the fitting collar. Do not install tubing on outlet until filter is flushed. Pull out slightly on tubing to ensure a good seal.
9. Place filter outlet over bucket or pan. As fine particles of carbon may be present it is necessary to flush the new filter by turning on water supply valve. These fine carbon particles will be removed during the flushing. Turn off water supply valve to stop flushing after 2 to 3 gallons of water are flushed (approximately 5 minutes). It is normal for water to appear black for the first few seconds of the flushing procedure.
10. Connect the outlet of the filter to the water line going to your refrigerator.
11. Turn on water supply.
All filters we carry are NSF approved and of the top quality.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.