Frigidaire Genuine OEM PureAdvantage Refrigerator Ice & Water Filter. Electrolux EWF2CBPA refrigerator filter is also referred to as FC100.
Filter Life: 6 months or 400 gallons (whichever comes first)
Flow Rate: 0.5 gallons per minute
Operating Pressure: 30-100 psi
Operating Temperature: 33-100 °F
Filter Size: 6-3/4" High x 5-1/4" Wide x 2-1/4" Deep
How To Replace The Frigidaire PureAdvantage EWF2CBPA Water Filter:
1. Press the button to the right of the filter to release the filter.
2. Remove the used filter by pulling it straight out. (The water shuts off automatically so you don’t have to worry about flooding your refrigerator).
3. Install the new filter straight in until it 'clicks' into place.
4. If your refrigerator has a 'Change Filter' light, reset it.
How To Reset The 'Change Filter' Light:
1. Press the reset button and hold it down until the green light begins to flash (up to 15 seconds).
All filters we carry are NSF approved and of the top quality.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.