Filter Life: 6 months or 400 gallons (whichever comes first)
Flow Rate: 0.5 gallons per minute
Operating Pressure: 30-100 psi
Operating Temperature: 33-100 °F
Filter Size: 6-3/4" Long x 5-1/4" Wide x 2-1/4" High
How To Replace The Frigidaire PureSource2 WF2CB Water Filter:
1. Press the button to the right of the filter to release the filter
2. Pull the used filter straight down (The water shuts off automatically so you don’t have to worry about flooding your refrigerator)
3. Push the new filter straight in until it 'clicks' into place
4. If your refrigerator has a 'Change Filter' light, reset it
How To Reset The 'Change Filter' Light:
1. Press the reset button and hold it down until the green light begins to flash (up to 15 seconds)
NSF Approved and top quality.
To ensure clean and safe drinking water, it is recommended to change your filter every 6 months.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.