Water FilterGE Genuine OEM SmartWater GSWF Slim Refrigerator Ice & Water Filter. GE WG03F00675 refrigerator filter is also referred to as GSWF.
- Genuine OEM to optimize your performance
- Check your model number below to ensure this is the correct part for your appliance
- 6 months or 750 gallon filter life
- Used in top freezer, bottom freezer, and french door refrigerators
- 8-1/2" length x 2-1/4" diameter
- NSF approved and of the top quality.
This Refrigerator Water Filter is used in top freezer, bottom freezer, and french door refrigerators with a flip down compartment located fresh food compartment. Simply turn the filter to remove and replace. No tools required!
Filter Life: 6 months or 750 gallons (whichever comes first)
Flow Rate: 0.5 gallons per minute
Operating Pressure: 40-120 psi
Operating Temperature: 33-100 °F
Filter Size: 8-1/2" Long 2-1/4" Diameter
How To Replace The G.E. SmartWater WG03F00675 GSWF Water Filter:
1. Unlatch the plastic filter cover and let it swing down.
2. Turn the used filter counterclockwise 1/4 turn and pull the filter straight down. (The water shuts off automatically so you don’t have to worry about flooding your refrigerator).
3. Fill the new filter with cold water from your faucet.
4. Push the filter straight up into the fridge and turn it clockwise 1/4 turn.
5. Swing the plastic filter cover up until it snaps and is closed.
6. If your refrigerator has a 'Change Filter' light, reset it.
How To Reset The 'Change Filter' Light:
1. Press and hold the 'Reset Water Filter' button on the dispenser for 3 seconds.
NSF Approved and top quality.
To ensure clean and safe drinking water, it is recommended to change your filter every 6 months.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.