Frigidaire Electrolux Genuine OEM WF3CB PureSource 3 Refrigerator Ice & Water Filter.
The Frigidaire PureSource 3 Refrigerator Filter WF3CB replaces filters found in refrigerators with a slide-out filter cartridge located in the back right side of the fresh food compartment. It is found inside your refrigerator for replacement ease and convenience.
Filter Life: 6 months or 200 gallons (whichever comes first)
Flow Rate: 0.5 gallons per minute
Micron Rating: 0.5 microns
Operating Pressure: 30-100 psi
Operating Temperature: 33-100 °F
Filter Size: 9" High x 2-1/2" Wide x 2-1/2" Long
How To Replace The Frigidaire PureSource3 WF3CB Water Filter:
1. Remove the old filter by pushing on the end/face of the filter.
2. Pull the used filter straight down. (The water shuts off automatically so you don’t have to worry about flooding your refrigerator).
3. Push the new filter straight in until it 'clicks'.
4. If your refrigerator has a 'Change Filter' light, reset it.
How To Reset The 'Change Filter' Light:
1. Press the reset button and hold it down until the green light begins to flash (up to 15 seconds).
All filters we carry are NSF approved and of the top quality.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.